Invision Community
Lux

MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED]

Vitriol    14,000

I can't think of many, though I wasn't searching like lms. Soul something, I think soulwars, if it was the girl with the same name on tinychat. She was a strong psl 7. Rose lou is super gorgeous, as well. Just facially, linden and lanugo but both were/are at critically low weights. 

There was a girl who spammed chanel oberlin gifs everyhere, she was a strong psl 6.5-7.

GOshhh as in no current posters here @satan

:laugh:

Lux    1,595

:jimmy:

And yeah she's hot 

If I were back at 99 I'd go for her but I don't wanna be too much heavier than my girrrl ya know

I thought you said you don't post there

I can't think of many, though I wasn't searching like lms. Soul something, I think soulwars, if it was the girl with the same name on tinychat. She was a strong psl 7. Rose lou is super gorgeous, as well. Just facially, linden and lanugo but both were/are at critically low weights. 

There was a girl who spammed chanel oberlin gifs everyhere, she was a strong psl 6.5-7.

GOshhh as in no current posters here @satan

Havent seen any tbh. Ipecacangel, have you seen her face?

Satan    6,154

Wait holy fuck I just realized who Linden is she's an 8 at least and she'd do even better at a higher weight 

Holy fuck

Satan    6,154

I thought you said you don't post there

Havent seen any tbh. Ipecacangel, have you seen her face?

Was a steady poster from 2013 to 2017, I count too k

KyloRen    140

lmao they made a thread about this thread

Lol they know. Some are lurking here. Expect some MPA posters to register here  :blush:

Vitriol    14,000

I've seen half of her face @"LMS_is_the_only_answer" so hard to say, average I think

Lux    1,595

Picture removed - unnecessary. 

Edit by Vitriol 20/1/18 aest

Lux    1,595

Removed. Irrelevant. 20/1/18 - Vitriol

Lux    1,595

Most of the women on MPA are actually fat. And I don't mean "Not Mias" fat. I mean "medically overweight" fat.

I too assumed it was mostly very thin if not downright anorexic women. But I don't even think 5% of them have a BMI South of 15. So really, almost no Mias on the site at all.

It's kind of weird. Like visiting a forum for police officers and almost everyone works at a movie theater or for Equifax. Very strange. Though the whole ban on "body shaming" makes sense. Most of their members are fat, so why promote thinness? Just embrace the rolls!

Funny that when someone posts a picture of a underweihgt girl they all say "normal looking" "she looks healthy" when theyve never been close to her weight ,wtf ? they cope more than psl'ers

Vitriol    14,000

Well you guys have to keep in mind that the amount of legit anorexics out there are extremely minimal, on a global scale. A handful for every 100k people will actually be anorexic. It's pretty cultural too. There are plenty of Russian anorexics with the deeply ingrained aversion to eating and a constant monitoring of their weight, but you'll never see swarms of these people on myproana, because being on there is to recognize that it stems from disordered notions, and disorders must ideally become ordered, even if chronic. Rather, the typical anorexic will never post on a forum, but just live in their eating disorder until old age, dipping up a bit up and down in weight. Go to places like Russia, Serbia, lots of Asia, Sweden, etc, and you'll be startled at all the underweight girls walking around you, and most of them know they have eating disorders and are even often diagnosed, but don't change for reasons that are too individual and varying to make a blanketed specification. In the context of the world, having ~500 registered members online is shit all and the aforementioned reasons for the reality. 

I told people on myproana, if your eating disorder is killing you and an entirely negative thing as it should be, why is it celebrated so much in the thinspiration subforum and the rest of it? They don't want to admit the vanity of their eating disorders, but are quick to label it as suffering to reinstate the victim mentality. Nobody could ever tell me "you don't understand it" because I've been the lowest weighted male member on that site and was lighter than 90% of the females, as it stood (BMI wise). Suffering to me isn't making a list of clothes you're going to buy when you're 99lbs or sharing pictures of (aesthetically) skinny women. Hence, the site is by majority overweight. It's difficult to set thresholds for suffering, but it's clear to know what is so far away from the dartboard, what's far away from the flames and more close to the smoke that you're watching on television; what is hypocritical and nonsensical. 

You'll notice on that site that the men often have the most depressing posts and suffer the most, few as they are, and as ephemeral as their existence is on there. And that's simply because their disorder isn't underpinned by a pursuit of socially liked thinness, but a constant condemnation. The guys on there are often ridiculed too and I was probably the person who received the LEAST of that compared to everyone else, because everyone quickly established that I could never accept losing an argument and would type essays back to them debunking their argument and all its possible derivatives. I remember a girl said to some guy that he looked horrible at his low weight and should gain weight back ASAP, and before you could say "celery" she'd be commending girls who were lighter than the male in question, calling her gorgeous and goals, when she looks just as ill. So removed, so detached, so lacking in self-awareness, but surely intelligent enough to perceive its abjection. But if you dare to suggest that it's based on social standards, you'll have a barrage of comments ready to tell you that it's about control. And if they find out you're male, the fact will be embraced with open arms, instrumentalized to call you a misogynist piece of shit who never left his mother's basement and who should go die and leave them to do their own thing. 

The difference between someone on steroid.com and myproana.com who are perhaps equally as disordered and (or at least) dysmorphic, is that the former are open about their perception of beauty (notionally with a functional purpose to satisfy disordered views) whereas the latter are not. Who suffers more? Is it the male who alters his hormones, has all sorts of hormone spikes and crashes, has to buy foreign substances to achieve his disordered ends, has to eat an ungodly amount of perfectly macronutrient apportioned food, or is it the girl on myproana who starves passively while posting pictures of pretty girls from social media? Who is the greater sufferer? Who is it? Why is it that the former are said not to suffer at all, but the latter are at the height of it? These are important questions, the answers of which are obvious and unlikely to change, if anything become more pronounced with time. 

Nobody cares if you're a guy with any kind of eating disorder, biogrexia, anorexia, or whatever it is. You could go die for all they care. @"LMS_is_the_only_answer" experienced this and so did I, in great, but unfortunately not uncommon severity. Like any useful male, you're supposed to man up and fix yourself, and if you don't do that, well you'll simply die. A unicorn doctor might care about you, but unicorns only exist in the fairy tales, in the dreamland, when you're so close that you can't come closer, when you push a dog so far into a corner that it has no option but to bite back, when there is no longer distance between you and the flames, and an open window is right beside you, winding in the life of the outside, which jumping out of will ironically evince your death, when your happiest emotion is nostalgia, when you realize that there is no rain in the desert sky, and when your voice is the evanescent sound of a violin hollowing in the void. Will you be saved?  :hearteyes: :hearteyes: Sorry, the cartoons are commencing next week.   :-/

• Like 1

confidence    770

in the dreamland, when you're so close that you can't come closer, when you push a dog so far into a corner that it has no option but to bite back, when there is no longer distance between you and the flames, and an open window is right beside you, winding in the life of the outside, which jumping out of will ironically evince your death, when your happiest emotion is nostalgia, when you realize that there is no rain in the desert sky, and when your voice is the evanescent sound of a violin hollowing in the void. Will you be saved?  :hearteyes: :hearteyes: Sorry, the cartoons are commencing next week.   :-/

Lux    1,595

Hes not wrong... the only two cis males who have been long term members of that site are severe cuckolds and self proclaimed feminists.. actually i think one says hes gender fluid so hes not gonna come under any attack LOL Its pretty much only one male user who has stayed on that site and hes had many chances as well.. i think hes best friends with 2 mods 

trans males = victims by default so they never come under any attack. Its a bad environment, I go there to help with my dieting now since i became a binge eater. I put myself in the fuckery and stop eating. All the roidcel sites are about binging and im not on gear

Vitriol    14,000

Hes not wrong... the only two cis males who have been long term members of that site are severe cuckolds and self proclaimed feminists.. actually i think one says hes gender fluid so hes not gonna come under any attack LOL Its pretty much only one male user who has stayed on that site and hes had many chances as well.. i think hes best friends with 2 mods 

trans males = victims by default so they never come under any attack. Its a bad environment, I go there to help with my dieting now since i became a binge eater. I put myself in the fuckery and stop eating. All the roidcel sites are about binging and im not on gear

:spew:

ethnicsuperpill    1,185

severe cuckolds and self proclaimed feminists..

the girls would literally be laughing at any guy who says he's a feminist.. its a major pet peeve for a lot of them the "male feminists" shit 

no wonder those guys stay

:tlaugh:

Lux    1,595

gender fluid is like both yeah.. both aspects and lots of overlaps

Lux    1,595

without the internet there wouldnt be as many transgenders, gender fluids etc.. they see one person doing it adn they go and copy 

you see it in the comments of videos all the time "I watched ur videos and realized im transgender !" its complete mental illness to want to change your identity with hormones that you gotta keep taking for the rest of your life and sex operations etc.. some people just have a mix of feminine and masculine aspects to them they should just remain male/female not go trans or label themselves as "gender fluid"

ethnicsuperpill    1,185

without the internet there wouldnt be as many transgenders, gender fluids etc.. they see one person doing it adn they go and copy 

you see it in the comments of videos all the time "I watched ur videos and realized im transgender !" its complete mental illness to want to change your identity with hormones that you gotta keep taking for the rest of your life and sex operations etc.. some people just have a mix of feminine and masculine aspects to them they should just remain male/female not go trans or label themselves as "gender fluid"

:rockclap:

Thats where the words like "tomboy" comes from. Nothing wrong with being a masc female if thats what shes into but actually trying to become male is recognized mental illness. They recognize it as "gender identity disorder" but then go on and give them treatment to help them transition ?? it doesnt make any sense. Its like giving a depressed person pills to make them more depressed instead of trying to change their mindset and bring them to reality

we live in a cucked society that allowed this shit anyway its so over for this world

Vitriol    14,000

I tried to tell a cis male on there that it was normal to experience a bit of dysphoria if he's extremely starved due to T decreasing and E concurrently increasing. He ignored me, called me a bigot, went on to take hormones, and regretted his decision a year later. It's a lot easier to reverse a male to female transition than the opposite though. Estro will give you boobs, feminize your body fat distribution and give you longer/thicker hair as well as a more filled face. Might need legit gyno surgery in that case to remove the boobs, but everything else is easily reversed.

The issue is with female to male transitions. Too hard to reverse. You can't undeepen a voice. You just can't. The facial bone development won't be reversed either. Trans guys are on like 1000 ng/dl test levels and more, so they have more test than your average guy (because they need it, given they're biologically female), and when taken in puberty, as it often is, it's over. Totally hyper masc jaw, broad chin, etc... The main issue is WHEN do they take the hormones. And the unfortunate answer is during puberty. Tons of people reverse their transitions, and if not, statistically most trans people will kill themselves, which is understandable in light of the hormone spikes and crashes, getting weird stares, people rejecting them, lack of acceptance, low self-esteem, etc.... When these feelings and situations are amplified by hormones, it quite easily reaches suicide tier. 

There's a chick I know IRL (from old school) who did the female to male transition when she was 14. She's 3 years younger than me but I knew her through my friend (her sister). They agreed to put her on hormones on 14, which is actually extremely common and recommended because that's when the most changes are going to come (based on the misguided belief that this decision is 'final' and doctors are too socially scrutinized as transphobics if they deny). At 16, suddenly she was saying "what the fuck did I do", "can I reverse" to her parents and doctors. In a constant panic state. 

By this point, her voice was extremely deep, almost as deep as mine, and her jaw was extremely wide; had a 10/10 masculine lower third. It was so obvious that she had taken hormones to masculinize herself and it couldn't be hidden or muted. Today she's suicidal, on government allowance, and sees a really good therapist who is basically trying to convince her not to end it. She only talks in a soft voice, whisper-like, to hide its depth. She tried to get fat, because she thought her face would fill in a little bit but it's just not concealable. Rarely gets out of the house, lives a miserable, useless existence. Her older sister, who is basically a spitting image of this girl's younger self, is absolutely super model looking and extremely feminine, a super ideal girl. The girl threw away her future, essentially, by treating a temporary, disordered state, as a permanent, rightful aspiration. This is the problem. We have no assurance of the permanence of gender dysphoria, though we treat it, seemingly invariably, as though it is.

• Like 1