Invision Community
Lux

MYPROANA.COM EXPOSED [MYPROANA MPA EXPOSED]

Lux    1,595

I tried to tell a cis male on there that it was normal to experience a bit of dysphoria if he's extremely starved due to T decreasing and E concurrently increasing. He ignored me, called me a bigot, went on to take hormones, and regretted his decision a year later. It's a lot easier to reverse a male to female transition than the opposite though. Estro will give you boobs, feminize your body fat distribution and give you longer/thicker hair as well as a more filled face. Might need legit gyno surgery in that case to remove the boobs, but everything else is easily reversed.

The issue is with female to male transitions. Too hard to reverse. You can't undeepen a voice. You just can't. The facial bone development won't be reversed either. Trans guys are on like 1000 ng/dl test levels and more, so they have more test than your average guy (because they need it, given they're biologically female), and when taken in puberty, as it often is, it's over. Totally hyper masc jaw, broad chin, etc... The main issue is WHEN do they take the hormones. And the unfortunate answer is during puberty. Tons of people reverse their transitions, and if not, statistically most trans people will kill themselves, which is understandable in light of the hormone spikes and crashes, getting weird stares, people rejecting them, lack of acceptance, low self-esteem, etc.... When these feelings and situations are amplified by hormones, it quite easily reaches suicide tier. 

There's a chick I know IRL (from old school) who did the female to male transition when she was 14. She's 3 years younger than me but I knew her through my friend (her sister). They agreed to put her on hormones on 14, which is actually extremely common and recommended because that's when the most changes are going to come (based on the misguided belief that this decision is 'final' and doctors are too socially scrutinized as transphobics if they deny). At 16, suddenly she was saying "what the fuck did I do", "can I reverse" to her parents and doctors. In a constant panic state. 

By this point, her voice was extremely deep, almost as deep as mine, and her jaw was extremely wide; had a 10/10 masculine lower third. It was so obvious that she had taken hormones to masculinize herself and it couldn't be hidden or muted. Today she's suicidal, on government allowance, and sees a really good therapist who is basically trying to convince her not to end it. She only talks in a soft voice, whisper-like, to hide its depth. She tried to get fat, because she thought her face would fill in a little bit but it's just not concealable. Rarely gets out of the house, lives a miserable, useless existence. Her older sister, who is basically a spitting image of this girl's younger self, is absolutely super model looking and extremely feminine, a super ideal girl. The girl threw away her future, essentially, by treating a temporary, disordered state, as a permanent, rightful aspiration. This is the problem. We have no assurance of the permanence of gender dysphoria, though we treat it, seemingly invariably, as though it is.

legit fucking brutal, i remember you telling me this story on mpa

cant imagine what i would do in her position, i already feel suicidal as myself sometimes, let alone suicidal as being trapped in someone i tried to make myself but will never be, what an endless torture

I legit don't understand how doctors think its okay to give young kids like this hormones to change everything about them but will never give a male the same hormone thats ALREADY in his body and wont give him the characteristics of the opposite gender.. boggles my mind.

confidence    770

I would definitey end it if i was her, wouldnt be strong enough to continue so props to her. Id just accept that i made a mistake in my life and that we all die in the end so might as well just end. Imagine trying so hard not to be mistaken for a girl.. only to have the opposite desire 2 years later and have no way of fulfiling that end. Lifepill is very real

Vitriol    14,000

Legit tbh. I rarely hear of male to females anyway. It's far more female to male transitions, which could come down to a million factors.

Vitriol    14,000

Very legit @lms. Docs will cross the stream, the river and the Atlantic, before they give any male testosterone, but they hand it out like candy to trans people at extremely vulnerable ages. It's a very crucial point. And it makes absolutely no sense.

Vitriol    14,000

We lost control when parents no longer had influence and the internet controlled and shaped the thoughts of our children.

It's ogre, there's no recourse, just permanent loss.

TheGreatCornholio    7,640

Nobody could ever tell me "you don't understand it" because I've been the lowest weighted male member on that site and was lighter than 90% of the females, as it stood (BMI wise). Suffering to me isn't making a list of clothes you're going to buy when you're 99lbs or sharing pictures of (aesthetically) skinny women.

I remember a girl said to some guy that he looked horrible at his low weight and should gain weight back ASAP, and before you could say "celery" she'd be commending girls who were lighter than the male in question, calling her gorgeous and goals, when she looks just as ill.

Like any useful male, you're supposed to man up and fix yourself, and if you don't do that, well you'll simply die. 

i don't think any of this is wrong. It's generally positive for a woman to be kind, passive, soft, and fragile. Weakness is an extreme variation of a basic positive. She's taking a good thing too far. 

Though it is true that an actual anorexic girl is too thin, consider how far off she is from her ideal self? Probably 10-15 lbs. She's probably 5lbs of muscle and 10lbs of fat away from looking her best. This would take six months of modest effort to achieve.

Now consider a man. Men should be strong, robust, and aggressive. An anorexic man is the opposite of an ideal man. A depressed anorexic man is the equivalent of a woman who is obese and aggressive. He's headed in the wrong direction. 

An ideal man is going to be within 10lbs of his genetic muscular limit. So an anorexic man could easily be 70 lbs off from his ideal self. It would require 5+ years of intense effort to achieve.

• Like 1

Vitriol    14,000

i don't think any of this is wrong. It's generally positive for a woman to be kind, passive, soft, and fragile. Weakness is an extreme variation of a basic positive. She's taking a good thing too far. 

Though it is true that an actual anorexic girl is too thin, consider how far off she is from her ideal self? Probably 10-15 lbs. She's probably 5lbs of muscle and 10lbs of fat away from looking her best. This would take six months of modest effort to achieve.

Now consider a man. Men should be strong, robust, and aggressive. An anorexic man is the opposite of an ideal man. A depressed anorexic man is the equivalent of a woman who is obese and aggressive. He's headed in the wrong direction. 

An ideal man is going to be within 10lbs of his genetic muscular limit. So an anorexic man could easily be 70 lbs off from his ideal self. It would require 5+ years of intense effort to achieve.

Absolutely right. It's just the state of affairs. Being a male anorexic can only be considered totally and bizarrely "off course" compared to a female where it's expected if she's a perfectionist, pressured, abused or whatever else is at play. With that said, it's just a brutal reality that a male has to face that he'll never get help as an adult (or it's unlikely enough to assert impossibility), and that he has to try to recover himself or die. It's also pretty dangerous to self-recover if you're a very low weight and you have to be weary of re-feeding syndrome, try not to turn 'reactive hunger' into extreme binging. There's a lot of issues at play. Every adult male I've talked to has been left to do this on their own and many have triggered re-feeding syndrome, with one almost dying as a result. Doctors don't care even if you're at a critically low weight. Top doctors, private hospitals, and nobody cares.

I actually gained that amount exactly, 70lbs, in a year and a half (have since lost some as well on a cut). I was ~30lbs (or 20-30, cant remember) off from a normal weight, which I basically ate to very quickly (not ideal). Then I lifted intensely with IF over a year, was gaining a solid 1-2 pounds a week and it amounted to the total 70lb gain. Wasn't that linear, sometimes I'd gain weight really quickly, also throw in a couple of times I took SARMS which were actually prohormones, but whatever I retained the gains. 

When you're 110lbs, your goal isn't to work on your ideal self. I can't even tell you what you feel. You're dying. You have to gain weight to a normal first. You can argue that a girl's ideal weight will be at the lower end of the BMI scale, well as a guy I just ate to that level really quickly. Pretty sure @"LMS_is_the_only_answer" did a similar thing, just ate quickly to it and he got worse than me. But the issue is that you'll have binge eating issues. I don't think he's gained anything else though. You can't have one extreme without the other. Most anorexics turn into bulimics, or into straight binge eaters. Very few anorexics remain restrictive anorexics ad infinitum. I could be high flying on zero calories for 12 days on a pure water fast, as much as I could eat over 12,000 calories in a single day (no purging). I was a master at both eating a lot and eating nothing, and between the two they counterbalanced each other and I was able to sustain a low weight. I was a 'dirty' anorexic in that I could not restrict low for months. My issue was getting to that low weight (which I did time and time again via torturous water fasting) but after that I was just in a starve/binge cycle. Always on the fringes, just managing not to gain weight. Thus, when it came to gaining weight, I had to control all my binge urges and try to eat as normally as possible.

Consider also that I had significant muscle memory, this was me at age 15, about 3 months before I ever knew what a calorie was and started restricting (very baggy tank, but you get the point, I don't have a lot of photos from that time). I started lifting weights intensely at 14 and just ate whatever. I wasn't big at all. Just an illusion of the photo, but you can tell that I was a lot better than the average 15 yr old. 

REMOVED 

I'm also one of the lucky ones. My T levels never went below 500-600 despite my critically low weight. I guess I just started at a higher leverage, and it went down significantly, but it was still okay. In saying that, I felt horrible at those levels, but the feeling could be attributed to many other things as well, including my weight of course.

confidence    770

Very high percentile for your age, if your chest was a bit more worked you would have had brad pitt ideal at that age. What was your workout routine like if you remember ? Did you do legs lol

Vitriol    14,000

I didn't work out legs lmao

I just ran up hills a lot so my legs were pretty developed, but still a bit disproportionate imo.

I worked out every second day for about 1 hour. Sometimes it would stretch to an hour and a half if I was procrastinating on phone. I'd do incline and standard dumbbell work (curls etc). And lots of deadlifting. Incline bench as well. Never did any decline work. Never squatted.

amincel    594

Very legit @lms. Docs will cross the stream, the river and the Atlantic, before they give any male testosterone, but they hand it out like candy to trans people at extremely vulnerable ages. It's a very crucial point. And it makes absolutely no sense.

:laugh:

Vitriol    14,000

It's a heavily frauded photo but so were all of my photos from that time so I have nothing else to show. I was playing with the light and shadows, I'm not as big as I seem, just skeletally so. I was just extremely insecure and couldn't deal with being perceived as average so used to take photos like this (not actually this) for social media. if I stood in that same place in my parents house today, I don't doubt that I can make myself look 30lbs heavier. The lighting and shadow positioning just falls in perfectly.

I had very underdeveloped traps tbh, that's one thing I notice from back then. And neck of course. I was still a kid. Potato quality obviously, I took this with an ipod I think, cage. These photos were for my personal bdd purposes tbh. 

removed

amincel    594

:laugh:

Lux    1,595

Removed for irrelevance.

confidence    770

bddmax.net

What's the truth behind this site anyway? do you legit make nothing from it at all?

Vitriol    14,000

I make absolutely nothing from it. I can host other things on the server (It's a big server) which make money. I lost more money in crypto than I would hosting this place for 1000 years, banderas. Doesn't matter to me. I think @"Evelyn"  has a few sub domains that she was experimenting with, I don't know. I open the cpanel once every blue moon. This site is the only place where lots of us can be open and honest without getting the ban hammer for opposing some feminist agenda. I also host it very strategically just in case this place ever grows, in the view of anonymity.

Vitriol    14,000

Just reminder to keep thread and those after it, clean of any pics that aren't able to be accessed publicly. No account privilege content, private social media profiles, privately exchanged photos etc.  Anything accessible with a public link only. 

message sponsored by @"Evelyn"  tbh

cucked

Lux    1,595

Just reminder to keep thread and those after it, clean of any pics that aren't able to be accessed publicly. No account privilege content, private social media profiles, privately exchanged photos etc.  Anything accessible with a public link only. 

message sponsored by @"Evelyn"  tbh

cucked

is it possible to make my profile unviewable to anyone? i dont see the setting anymore

Vitriol    14,000

is it possible to make my profile unviewable to anyone? i dont see the setting anymore

it only works for admins for some reason. @"Evelyn" could maybe anonymize your profile so nothing can be searched, I'm not sure.

There is a setting to make everyone's profiles private but with the way this forum works, it de-indexes us on google A LOT so that's the reason why they're viewable. 

There was a plugin where the user could choose who can view his profile, but the developer did a half-assed job with it and had the difficulties the limitations that I describe.

Lux    1,595

it only works for admins for some reason. @"Evelyn" could maybe anonymize your profile so nothing can be searched, I'm not sure.

There is a setting to make everyone's profiles private but with the way this forum works, it de-indexes us on google A LOT so that's the reason why they're viewable. 

There was a plugin where the user could choose who can view his profile, but the developer did a half-assed job with it and had the difficulties the limitations that I describe.

Honestly its not important i was just wondering

Evelyn    945

Honestly its not important i was just wondering

I attempted to give you paper-admin status but the plugin would detach when you were stripped of full permissions.  With the search option, I can disable that since it won't affect the indexing, so long as everything is still present.

Lux    1,595

I attempted to give you paper-admin status but the plugin would detach when you were stripped of full permissions.  With the search option, I can disable that since it won't affect the indexing, so long as everything is still present.

that's ok i just see so many brigaders here these days we should try to keep all of our persnonal infos off the public forum. Its no longer just viewed by 1 or 2 guys theres brigades from pill reddits r/incels and maybe myproana now