Invision Community
Sign in to follow this  
PizzaLad

VITRIOL IS A BLUEPILLED FRAUD

I_hate_vitriol    182

How does this guy get popular everywhere?

legit doe... most big internet forums have at least heard of him

there was a 4chan thread where people were talking about him but it got deleted

amincel    594

legit doe... most big internet forums have at least heard of him

there was a 4chan thread where people were talking about him but it got deleted

Link to archive of that thread?

I_hate_vitriol    182

Link to archive of that thread?

dont have it sorry

it wasnt much they were just saying he sounds a lot older, someone said he's legit gl as well so maybe someone from here posted there?

the thread itself was about lookism but the discussion went into looksmax and vitirol, see if you can find it

amincel    594

dont have it sorry

it wasnt much they were just saying he sounds a lot older, someone said he's legit gl as well so maybe someone from here posted there?

the thread itself was about lookism but the discussion went into looksmax and vitirol, see if you can find it

U remember what the board was

Vitriol    14,000

:nic2:

It comes as no surprise to me that they're still talking about me on myproana. Recently we've had over 20 emails from unidentified people demanding that we take down these two threads:

http://looksmax.net/Thread-myproana-we-made-it-on-myproana-LMFAO-MPA-EXPOSED?pid=63739#pid63739

http://looksmax.net/Thread-Bodybuilding-Banned-from-MyProAna-MPA-and-MPA-Master-Thread

Our team responded (forwarded the emails to me) and said that the domain has a mirror off shore and that I don't own the site (which is true, I technically don't own this forum). They were also stern about not taking down anything that doesn't infringe any rights, but merely post the truth about that site. Predictably, we had no follow up replies from any of the people who sent emails. People from MyProAna try to maintain lies until they absolutely, positively cannot be maintained anymore.

If there is one member who can come from MyProAna and say that I abused them in any way and has a scintilla of evidence to substantiate that, I will personally transfer the admin rights of this site to any chosen member or group of that site, and delete every thread I've ever made here. I'm sure of myself. I never wronged a user. It was just a mentally ill 45+ year old woman who picked on me (more than half her age) and began to orchestrate a hate campaign against me. Don't take my word for it. The users who were targeted, signed up here and posted. They also have contactable MPA names.

nIFfG3y.png

BMz1ubZ.png

ajRJS8V.png

Her name on MPA was formerly known with the initials "SM". You absolutely cannot make this stuff up. MPA really stuffed up with me and they know it. Here is the same moderator, who INITIATED contact with me after SHE permanently banned me, and only hours after at that.

745x650http://i.imgur.com/Xgbik4p.jpg[/img]

745x350http://i.imgur.com/9OlmKbn.png[/img]

745x0http://i.imgur.com/HcOsVv8.png[/img]

745x372http://i.imgur.com/Tmof3nY.png[/img]

YBMpckc.png

T8mrs7I.png

CTbqTLn.png

ThkGieK.png

i1FwH5W.png

Just ask the same moderation team who is guilty of this:

eYms4Eo.png

sdBGcN5.png

These links are all archived and re-archived in that other thread. Why do you think people wanted it down? They can't alter the source of the content to create an inconsistency between my photos and the live content, because it's been archived.

What about the time when two users recently accused me of faking my entire eating disorder. WHen I uploaded video proof that I wasn't faking it, (also in that other thread), what do they do? They shut up. http://looksmax.net/Thread-myproana-we-made-it-on-myproana-LMFAO-MPA-EXPOSED?pid=63811#pid63811

They don't say anything. Like I said, people on MPA maintain their lies until they cannot be maintained anymore. Then again, this was the child (actually middle aged) who accused me of faking my eating disorder, so it's tough to say that she had any credibility to begin with. 

CnVg2np.png

The entire site is built on lies and the moderators themselves know it. Anne knows she banned me for virtually no reason, hence she initiated contact with me afterwards and basically tried to say "I didn't understand" without undoing her mistake. Personally I don't have any desire to post a site like that or visit it, even if they're still obsessed with me. I really don't care. I live my life and move on. It pales in comparison to the kind of following I have in real life anyway (the attention, not the negative). MPA threw the kitchen sink at me a long time ago and this is nothing new.

I_hate_vitriol    182

:nic2:

It comes as no surprise to me that they're still talking about me on myproana. Recently we've had over 20 emails from unidentified people demanding that we take down these two threads:

http://looksmax.net/Thread-myproana-we-made-it-on-myproana-LMFAO-MPA-EXPOSED?pid=63739#pid63739

http://looksmax.net/Thread-Bodybuilding-Banned-from-MyProAna-MPA-and-MPA-Master-Thread

Our team responded (forwarded the emails to me) and said that the domain has a mirror off shore and that I don't own the site (which is true, I technically don't own this forum). They were also stern about not taking down anything that doesn't infringe any rights, but merely post the truth about that site. Predictably, we had no follow up replies from any of the people who sent emails. People from MyProAna try to maintain lies until they absolutely, positively cannot be maintained anymore.

If there is one member who can come from MyProAna and say that I abused them in any way and has a scintilla of evidence to substantiate that, I will personally transfer the admin rights of this site to any chosen member or group of that site, and delete every thread I've ever made here. I'm sure of myself. I never wronged a user. It was just a mentally ill 45+ year old woman who picked on me (more than half her age) and began to orchestrate a hate campaign against me. Don't take my word for it. The users who were targeted, signed up here and posted. They also have contactable MPA names.

nIFfG3y.png

BMz1ubZ.png

ajRJS8V.png

Her name on MPA was formerly known with the initials "SM". You absolutely cannot make this stuff up. MPA really stuffed up with me and they know it. Here is the same moderator, who INITIATED contact with me after SHE permanently banned me, and only hours after at that.

722x650http://i.imgur.com/Xgbik4p.jpg[/img]

722x350http://i.imgur.com/9OlmKbn.png[/img]

722x0http://i.imgur.com/HcOsVv8.png[/img]

722x372http://i.imgur.com/Tmof3nY.png[/img]

YBMpckc.png

T8mrs7I.png

CTbqTLn.png

ThkGieK.png

i1FwH5W.png

Just ask the same moderation team who is guilty of this:

eYms4Eo.png

sdBGcN5.png

These links are all archived and re-archived in that other thread. Why do you think people wanted it down? They can't alter the source of the content to create an inconsistency between my photos and the live content, because it's been archived.

What about the time when two users recently accused me of faking my entire eating disorder. WHen I uploaded video proof that I wasn't faking it, (also in that other thread), what do they do? They shut up. http://looksmax.net/Thread-myproana-we-made-it-on-myproana-LMFAO-MPA-EXPOSED?pid=63811#pid63811

They don't say anything. Like I said, people on MPA maintain their lies until they cannot be maintained anymore. Then again, this was the child (actually middle aged) who accused me of faking my eating disorder, so it's tough to say that she had any credibility to begin with. 

CnVg2np.png

The entire site is built on lies and the moderators themselves know it. Anne knows she banned me for virtually no reason, hence she initiated contact with me afterwards and basically tried to say "I didn't understand" without undoing her mistake. Personally I don't have any desire to post a site like that or visit it, even if they're still obsessed with me. I really don't care. I live my life and move on. It pales in comparison to the kind of following I have in real life anyway (the attention, not the negative). MPA threw the kitchen sink at me a long time ago and this is nothing new.

they banned you because you're the type of guy to say all kindzzzzz of uncomfortable truths

people want to live in their delusional bluepilled state and thats why you didnt last long there

if you said you support everything they say and your ultra liberal and if you were female, you would have never gotten banned 

+ girls with eating disorders usually have 100 personality disorders which is why you got stalked by that other bitch

It's one of the worst traits in a girl, to have a severe eating disorder. My first fwb was like that and I noped the fuck out of there.

Lux    1,595
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest DoubleLiz   
Guest DoubleLiz

Maybe they hate you more now, dk, but I just spammed the site a couple hours ago as a last goodbye to my eversosweet Goddess Annea, wrote about how she banned me for invented reasons blahblah and linked this site.or was it a very similar site. Well the same thread I think. Just looked different in color, dk. Posted that thread to almost every section and got the fuck out . I could have stayed and looked as the members call me delusional and crazy and unstable oc but i'm so grossed out it gets me really low. 

I was banned for saying Goddess Annea that - as she was pondering over in a recent thread "Time for a dialogue" the tremendious dilemma of SHITPOSTING (which was basically only done by her little favy babies and naturally got much worse after Annea finiahed thinking it through - basically they let everything go and the whole MPA to those shitposters is one shit forum with nothing as important in it as their "contributions") - that she had a shitpost thread in the actual forum as well. She claimed it was not. I gave her examples and reasoned more. she threw a fit to collect pity from the favy babies. Said she's crying in her office and that "there's much more to this than I can say here" referring I think to me. As a member "veggie burger" had complained about how I harass her and go out of my way to disturb her. 

Wasn't true of course. Truth is I couldn't care less for this dying 75lbs or so. She was no problem to me. She posted a thread about sodium pills on bulimic forum I think. It's probably still there. Was like two weeks ago. I tried to explain in that thread her situation (she wanted to use the prescribed sodium pills to stay alive and keep purging) and she freaked out when I tried to tell her that the sodium level can't be fixed properly if she keeps purging, she didn't like that answer or maybe she just wanted to tell everyone how sick she is. The thread didn't go on long. I left. happened to quote her elsewhere - she hangs out in the bulimic section. So do I but she WAS there first and of course she is posting her road to death in an accountability where she posts thinspo pics and slashes out at anyone who calls her pretty. She said she tried to block me asked me to do that because...maybe she doesn't know how the click mechanism works. I said I don't want to block her. 

A day later or so I saw a new thread made in technical support. "How to block a member" by veggie burger. Well oc I simply hacked my way there just to quote her pity seeking dumb post and tell her if it means so much to her (I figured from accountability she was 'unstable' - but I'm unstable all the time, forgave me nothing with Annea) I can try not to quote her posts if it does not disturb me from taking part in the conversation. 

I thought that was like it. We're square, right? She posts again to someone else " well now she's seen this maybe she realizes to finally leave me alone" (lmao my toe nails are more interesting than her) here comes Goddess Annea saying "send me a pm with more details. I wouldn't want you or anyone here to feel distressed"

Before that I had sent her plenty reports about abuse toward me as well as another member. And on both those occations the abusers were her favy babies...Heisenberg, MsBatCat, Billy(?keeps changing the spouse),voguegeh (real bitch,I'ld like to elbow that nose) rabbit something... ......

All reports except one were ignored. On the one I reported Voghueghes comment to me asking "do you often look for attractive teenagers" which was deleted two days later. My account was banned in about two minutes after my piss off post.

Which btw was perfectly appropriate and sensible. I said in that post which omfg has NOT been removed (the technical support thread was deleted alltogether when I replied to it after creating a new vpn account when mine was banned and Goddess Annea sent me a note saying my banning (which I'm sure had nothing to do with the fact that I said she took part in abusing me and I also said that she wrote in a post- which she almost immdiately edited to something random-that she doesn't give a fuck if it is offencive to me .... my post giving examples about why her "proana" thread is a SHITPOST thread was commented as being "petty".. probably because I was right.. but then I'm unstable so we'll never know.) Was because several reports had been made of me (I bet my head not a single one from any other than her favy babies) harrassing a member = veggie burger. (Incomprehensible, IK)

That's all to put it short I guess. I don't know this site and am way too depressed to commit myself to search for anything so I just posted this to this one that is open and maybe relatively recent. I do hope this is this year's. I don't trust anything I see anymore.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this