Invision Community
Vitriol

HEIGHT IS SO IMPORTANT. Height underminers stay OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitriol    14,000

Honestly everyday I'm 10000 times thankful to my great tall parents for giving me my tall genes. Height is extremely critical and anyone who denies it simply hasn't been in the real world.

@"TheGreatCornholio" argues this : if kinobody was 5'6, he would outslay a 6'3 guy with an incel face

COPE

We've never seen anything like this bro. All I see about 5'6 guys are girls making fun of them or they're dating shorter asian girls. Never saw the validity in the face > all argument. Just look at that guy on lookism called alexanderr97 who apparently has a male model face but 5'4, and girls treat him like a kid, can't process him sexually because of his height.

I am noticably tall and I can say that it's a huge halo. I would have a lot less appeal if I was 5'9. 

I always hear from girls "I love how tall you are" (LITERALLY an almost invariable statement that's made within a few minutes of meeting). I hit the signposts that are up in the air when I'm walking just for the lols, and girls look at me and smile. 

People have rated me here 6-7psl. I would become 5.5 psl facially if I could be 6'5. I believe I'm 6 psl. I would be 5 for 3 inches of height tbh. More novelty and I enjoy mogging people, outside of what is desired or not. 

Face = meme

It's all about having a non-repulsive face and robustness and height are the most important factors. Preparing for cope from @"amincel" who is one of the most severe aspies in psl history.

Lux    1,595

@"amincel" doesnt look 6'1 to me 

post proof @"amincel"

Vitriol    14,000

inb4 forg1vens comment is something is like

'height doesnt matter as long as you are 6'2"

tldr height matters

forg1ven    1,390

I hit the signposts that are up in the air when I'm walking just for the lols, and girls look at me and smile. 

Lol i do that too

forg1ven    1,390

inb4 forg1vens comment is something is like

'height doesnt matter as long as you are 6'2"

tldr height matters

Wtf i always said height plays a major role

Must be confusig me for y6y69h8bwhateverthefuckhis nameis

amincel    594

@"amincel" doesnt look 6'1 to me 

post proof @"amincel"

Why would lie about being 6'1" thats just plain lol

im deformed

Height is irrelevant, Ian Somerhalder is 5'9 and there isn't a girl who would turn him down, same with Tom Cruise etc. 

Or Marlo Brando, etc

Vitriol    14,000

@"amincel" is 4'3". It's pretty good in asia though.

Vitriol    14,000

Wtf i always said height plays a major role

Must be confusig me for y6y69h8bwhateverthefuckhis nameis

he's doing leg shortening because he says 5'7 is ideal height

amincel    594

Height is so overrated on psl, I would take beign a 5'8 Sean O'Pry face than 6'1 average face 

Delusional if you say otherwise

TheGreatCornholio    7,640

@TheGreatCornholio argues this : if kinobody was 5'6, he would outslay a 6'3 guy with an incel face

COPE

I'm over 6' tall myself, so cope isn't a valid explanation.

If I see a guy, regardless of height, his face is within about 1 PSL point of his partner in 90% of cases. 

I never see a PSL 3 faced guy with a PSL 7 woman. It just doesn't happen. 

But PSL 3 is "only" bottom 25% of the population in face, and PSL 7 is top 1%. 

6'3" is top 0.5% in height, while 5'6" is bottom 25%. 

So in terms of height, a PSL 3 vs PSL 7 face is the equivalent of 6'3" vs 5'6". The majority of guys I see who are 6'3" and above have below average faces. And they're usually gangly and scrawny to boot(if not, they're bearishly fat). I never see these guys with attractive adult women(I've seen a handful of super tall ugly guys with cute girlfriends in middle school/high school but even those are not PSL 3 with 7, 2 point gap at most).

Just lol if you think 5'9" is short.

I'm 5'7", I would kill puppies to be 5'9". 

Height matters a lot. Face still more important IMO. Legit almost all my GF's friends commented on how short I was, and how they would have an issue dating someone my height. To be fair all these women were 5'7+, a group of big and tall women.

My gf showed a group of girls my pic, one said aw he's really cute, then this 5'10 girl chimed in and said yeah but he's short.

So yeah it matters

forever_incel    5,378

I live off of my dimorphism tbh. If I was average Indian height/build I'd be posting autsitic dribble like @"amincel"

I bitch about my height in here a lot. 

But tbh I would much rather have a better face then get any taller. Usually the only girls that mention it are 5'7" plus, which is above average for a Canadian woman. Average is likely around 5'5". 

My GF is 5'7 and she says it's fine cause we are the same height, and she said until her friends said anything she didn't even notice my height at all. 

I still see a lot of guys around my height, and a lot of them claim 5'9 and 5'10. My buddy is almost exactly my height and he thought he was 5'10.

Vitriol    14,000

LEL 5ft7 190 lbs with GF 

@"amincel" @"marken12" @"Labrot" @"Lux"

amincel will come up with some tragic cope about how @"NonBrit" is my alt designed to disprove reality

GokuBlack    1,215

amincel will come up with some tragic cope about how @"NonBrit" is my alt designed to disprove reality

@"Lux" told me he wants to leave the village, but he cant let the goats and pigs alone.

Vitriol    14,000

stating the obvious here but reminder that girls have a really bad grasp on height

mst think I'm 3 inches taller than I am

given that normie shoes will give me 1 inch? so they're overestimating by 2 inches

aryancoper    0

Height is one of those things with diminishing returns. Anything 5'10 and up is acceptable, but at 6' stacies aren't throwing themselves at me.

Height is not enough anymore. Height + PSL 3 bloated face = incel. 

I speak from experience.

forever_incel    5,378

Height is one of those things with diminishing returns. Anything 5'10 and up is acceptable, but at 6' stacies aren't throwing themselves at me.

Height is not enough anymore. Height + PSL 3 bloated face = incel. 

I speak from experience.

cope. a 6'4" broad framed jock with an above average face will get plenty of attention. 

people here are delusional if they think a 6'4" broad framed jock (say psl5.5/6 face) wouldn't get more attention than some 5'10" framelet with a "good face" (say psl7)

amincel    594

LEL 5ft7 190 lbs with GF 

@"amincel" @"marken12" @"Labrot" @"Lux"

hes good looking

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.