Invision Community
Rickson

Race/ethnicity/phenotype is everything

Rickson    150

In PSL ratings, ethinicity is everything IMO, take these generic male models, very traditionally attractive faces which are although pretty generic have broad appeal and sex appeal than many of the alien esque male models (Barret,Eriksen,O'Pry)

I have no doubt they would probably slay more in a social setting, its all about finding the right balance of aesthetics and faces with broad appeal rather than having a face with every feature perfect and top tier aesthetics wise which many girls would probably consider weird and too unique.

When it comes to whites, being unique does not really matter unless you want to model, a generic classically handsome face is much better for slaying than having top tier facial aesthetics. Girls would find this more attractive (Ballou,Batemen, Lachowski , Chevrin)

Unfortunately the same cannot be said for ethnics, Being unique and standing out is critical for an ethnic (Toni Mahfud, Hrithik Roshan, Laurence Coke) for example a generic indian or arab is at a huge disadvantage.

Take Nick Batemen for example, a very generic face with good stubble and hair, I know many indians with similar hairstyles and beards like him also similar facial structure, if Nick Batemen was arab or Indian with most of his features intact, he would nowhere near be as sexually attractive or rated as highly as he is in the psl community.

If Nick Batemen was Indian with most of his features kept he would go from PSL 8 to PSL 6 I have no doubt about this, being white and having those generic features is everything.

Look at the generic male models below, if they were ethnic for example and not american/canadian/british, they would probably go down 2 PSL points

Si4dyuX.jpg

YsQlJ1a.jpg

F94D8P2.jpg

67c170f4113d6ba96ea37cd5d562a75c.jpg

These dudes would probably be rated strong PSL 7/8's unfortunately this is mostly due to their ethnicity, if they were not noticeably white they would go down.

Ethnicity and phenotype is everything

I often hear the term ''deathnik'' for ethnics, standing out is key for an ethnic as they cannot have broad appeal and be generic looking, they need to have stand out features such as eye halo etc.

Some ethnic example (night and day difference)

MruP2ce.jpg

28krishna.jpg

23b35f03d693fabb334757d5368ec362--indian-models-indian-male-models.jpg

Models-breakfast-top-image-866x487.jpg

OVOChad    240

I can see some legit shit in this tbh

If you’re gonna be ethnic you better either be 

A) mixed (so less likely to be generic looking) 

Or

B) @"forever_incel"  Aka forever_hunk

Mixed niggas are a bit tricky tho, at least in America a lot of times both the black and white parent are subhuman which leads to some goofy ass looking mixed children that would be better off either being full black or white except for lightskin halo 

Now if one of the parents is at least above average it’s a different story.... (like that nigga Brian whitaker or whatever )

Rickson    150

I can see some legit shit in this tbh

If you’re gonna be ethnic you better either be 

A) mixed (so less likely to be generic looking) 

Or

B) @"forever_incel"  Aka forever_hunk

Mixed niggas are a bit tricky tho, at least in America a lot of times both the black and white parent are subhuman which leads to some goofy ass looking mixed children that would be better off either being full black or white except for lightskin halo 

Now if one of the parents is at least above average it’s a different story.... (like that nigga Brian whitaker or whatever )

Good examples of mixed ethnics

(half curry/ half white)

2012+Game+British+Academy+Video+Games+Awards+ju-r3JmTcmkx.jpg

56e74ce6283be77aec9080a42ec2f752.jpg

forever_incel    5,378

you make some valid points tbh

2 PSL is a bit of an exaggeration- especially on a scale out of 8, maybe 1 PSL makes more sense (and less- maybe 0.5- when you get to 6.5/7+ range, since when you are that level you start to become more universally attractive, regardless of ethnicity).

the biggest setback is online dating for ethnics. this is mainly because you can only make one, fleeting impression on the opposite sex whereas in real life you can make an impression over time (not to mention most guys look better in real life, and are also not heartlessly pitted against their tinder competition). A lot of a girls' sexual attraction IRL comes from familiarity and being comfortable around a person. Despite social advancements, being a different ethnicity- especially if you look very ethnic/foreign- makes it harder have that initial/immediate sexual attraction for girls, especially on an impersonal dating app like tinder. It's just how we are biologically wired.

There are plenty of ethnic looking ethnic guys out there with cute GFs that are white or a different ethnicity. I bet you most of them landed them through socializing, rather than a dating app. Internet attraction (which is based on a few, often characterless pictures) is very different from real life attraction.

honestly I would advise most guys to just ditch online dating altogether. It's not worth it. Even "chads" on there have to settle for average/slightly above pussy at times, when they can easily get top-shelf in real life running social circle game.

Rickson    150

you make some valid points tbh

2 PSL is a bit of an exaggeration- especially on a scale out of 8, maybe 1 PSL makes more sense (and less- maybe 0.5- when you get to 6.5/7+ range, since when you are that level you start to become more universally attractive, regardless of ethnicity).

the biggest setback is online dating for ethnics. this is mainly because you can only make one, fleeting impression on the opposite sex whereas in real life you can make an impression over time (not to mention most guys look better in real life, and are also not heartlessly pitted against their tinder competition). A lot of a girls' sexual attraction IRL comes from familiarity and being comfortable around a person. Despite social advancements, being a different ethnicity- especially if you look very ethnic/foreign- makes it harder have that initial/immediate sexual attraction for girls, especially on an impersonal dating app like tinder. It's just how we are biologically wired.

There are plenty of ethnic looking ethnic guys out there with cute GFs that are white or a different ethnicity. I bet you most of them landed them through socializing, rather than a dating app. Internet attraction (which is based on a few, often characterless pictures) is very different from real life attraction.

honestly I would advise most guys to just ditch online dating altogether. It's not worth it. Even "chads" on there have to settle for average/slightly above pussy at times, when they can easily get top-shelf in real life running social circle game.

Yeah dude every ethnic I see with a white girl it is only through social circle game.

I couldn't understand why I was having a lack of success on tinder, was speaking to a girl on tinder for a long time and she kept rejecting me in subtle ways ('Maybe' 'I'm busy') despite being open to meaningless conversation, started getting attached to her online as we spoke for a long time and then she went No contact, eventually she went off with a psl 6 white guy (have her on instagram) Brutal wake up call (killed me inside)

She kept giving me mixed messages/IQI but now I realise I never had a chance to begin with due to my ethnicity

I am really glad I discovered PSL/redpill/blackpill tbh otherwise I would have never understood why girls were going off with equally/less attractive non ethnics.

TheGreatCornholio    7,640

There's also the fact that women are always thinking of a relationship with the prospect of eventual children in mind.

Most women want a child that look like she does. 

Which can never happen with a mixed race child. And any mixed race child she has is always at a social disadvantage. There will always be more black kids or more white kids or more Han Chinese kids, than there are half-Thai, half-black kids.

forever_incel    5,378

There's also the fact that women are always thinking of a relationship with the prospect of eventual children in mind.

Which can never happen with a mixed race child. And any mixed race child she has is always at a social disadvantage. There will always be more black kids or more white kids or more Han Chinese kids, than there are half-Thai, half-black kids.

yeah I don't agree with this part

most men do, yes- but I don't think women have as strong tribal affiliations as men.

lots of ethnic women marry white guys- surely their kids don't come out looking like them.

women are mostly driven by status/looks (and status influences perceived looks, especially in the case of white guys where a 6/10 white guy can be elevated to an 8/10 for some ethnic chicks).

Vitriol    14,000

Bateman does look ethnic though. He also has an ethnic accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGreatCornholio    7,640

lots of ethnic women marry white guys- surely their kids don't come out looking like them.

It's mostly Far East Asian women who do this. Black women(domestic or African) rarely marry out. Arab women rarely marry out. Indian women rarely marry out. As women are basically the gatekeepers, the vast majority of women don't readily have mixed race children. Even among far East Asian women, it's a minority. 

And yeah, from what I see WMAF often does produce almost fully Asian looking kids. It's the one type of race mixing that does that. That may even contribute to why it's more common.

forever_incel    5,378

It's mostly Far East Asian women who do this. Black women(domestic or African) rarely marry out. Arab women rarely marry out. Indian women rarely marry out. As women are basically the gatekeepers, the vast majority of women don't readily have mixed race children. Even among far East Asian women, it's a minority. 

And yeah, from what I see WMAF often does produce almost fully Asian looking kids. It's the one type of race mixing that does that. That may even contribute to why it's more common.

hm, at least in the Indian community I've noticed a lot more Indian girls marrying white guys- this isn't to say indian guys aren't doing it too (bc they are), but as cultural restrictions loosen it seems that girls are the ones to lose their grounding faster. Just my observation. Same can be said about muslims/MENA chicks I am sure (persians  women for example marry out a decent amount now- many of whom are nominally "muslim"), but since so many of them suffer such strong repercussions from marrying out they don't do it.

Also, a lot of ethnic girls date/fuck white guys or guys outside of their own community but end up marrying a guy from their own community (typically a betabuxx situation).

Yeah, WMAF seem to produce more mongoloid looking children for sure- so they aren't completely foreign. I think there are 2 reasons for this:

1. mongoloid genes (that aren't CM/diluted like natives) are pretty strong

2. children take after the mother more- if you notice a lot of AMWF children tend to look whiter than AMWF children.

forg1ven    1,390

In PSL ratings, ethinicity is everything IMO, take these generic male models, very traditionally attractive faces which are although pretty generic have broad appeal and sex appeal than many of the alien esque male models (Barret,Eriksen,O'Pry)

I have no doubt they would probably slay more in a social setting, its all about finding the right balance of aesthetics and faces with broad appeal rather than having a face with every feature perfect and top tier aesthetics wise which many girls would probably consider weird and too unique.

When it comes to whites, being unique does not really matter unless you want to model, a generic classically handsome face is much better for slaying than having top tier facial aesthetics. Girls would find this more attractive (Ballou,Batemen, Lachowski , Chevrin)

Unfortunately the same cannot be said for ethnics, Being unique and standing out is critical for an ethnic (Toni Mahfud, Hrithik Roshan, Laurence Coke) for example a generic indian or arab is at a huge disadvantage.

Take Nick Batemen for example, a very generic face with good stubble and hair, I know many indians with similar hairstyles and beards like him also similar facial structure, if Nick Batemen was arab or Indian with most of his features intact, he would nowhere near be as sexually attractive or rated as highly as he is in the psl community.

If Nick Batemen was Indian with most of his features kept he would go from PSL 8 to PSL 6 I have no doubt about this, being white and having those generic features is everything.

Look at the generic male models below, if they were ethnic for example and not american/canadian/british, they would probably go down 2 PSL points

Si4dyuX.jpg

YsQlJ1a.jpg

F94D8P2.jpg

67c170f4113d6ba96ea37cd5d562a75c.jpg

These dudes would probably be rated strong PSL 7/8's unfortunately this is mostly due to their ethnicity, if they were not noticeably white they would go down.

Ethnicity and phenotype is everything

I often hear the term ''deathnik'' for ethnics, standing out is key for an ethnic as they cannot have broad appeal and be generic looking, they need to have stand out features such as eye halo etc.

Some ethnic example (night and day difference)

MruP2ce.jpg

28krishna.jpg

23b35f03d693fabb334757d5368ec362--indian-models-indian-male-models.jpg

Models-breakfast-top-image-866x487.jpg

Name of the white guys and last ethnic ?

OVOChad    240

yeah I don't agree with this part

most men do, yes- but I don't think women have as strong tribal affiliations as men.

women are mostly driven by status/looks (and status influences perceived looks, especially in the case of white guys where a 6/10 white guy can be elevated to an 8/10 for some ethnic chicks).

Been known bitches in 2018 want a lightskin baby with curls and preferably colored eyes

amincel    594

>women

>faithful to race

:tlaugh::plaugh:

:nic::nic2:

img_6209.gif?w=676

OVOChad    240

Good examples of mixed ethnics

(half curry/ half white)

2012+Game+British+Academy+Video+Games+Awards+ju-r3JmTcmkx.jpg

56e74ce6283be77aec9080a42ec2f752.jpg

The thing with mixed people imo is that they have enough white features (even if they don’t really “look white” , idk how to explain it) to not be hurt by the “too foreign” failo and get the exotic halo

Ofc this is talking of the at least above average ethnics

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.