Invision Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vitriol

rate my natty arms (srs) in light fraud

I_hate_vitriol    182

i see the injection marks, its hard to believe that with you never sleeping, on hair loss meds and all this shit and still have a great body without roids

Vitriol    14,000

lol relax I'm totally natty

but I've always had good muscle building genetics

I looked pretty much the same now at 14-15 srs I have old photos and I think I showed them here once

marken12    780

man with good genetics has a goo dbody

more news at 7

your posts almost always make me legit lol

TheGreatCornholio    7,640

I looked pretty much the same now at 14-15 srs I have old photos and I think I showed them here once

That was literally what I was thinking, but opted not to comment since you've been talking about all the results lifting has brought you in the past few years.

Vitriol    14,000

That was literally what I was thinking, but opted not to comment since you've been talking about all the results lifting has brought you in the past few years.

Yeah, anorexia meant that I had to start from scratch. The only thing that I have now that I didn’t have back then is that I’ve been at much lower body fat percentages with popping abs etc. when I was 14 I really didn’t have that, my core was my weak point. As it stands I workout once every month lol but I have a weight set at home now so I’m trying to motivate myself. I’ve always been a master at adhering to diets which helps me maintain muscle and get leaner. I’ve had times in my life where I’ve gone nearly two weeks I’m just water so any diet at all isn’t an issue for me. If I was a bad dieter and didn’t work out like I don’t, then I’d be super skinny fat. My t levels are in the 800 range as well so that has to help. Free t isn’t the best, just above the middle range.

Literally my body that you see now is the 95% only diet. I look dyel in a shirt I think. Maybe my clavicles tell a different story. I did get a lot bigger about 6 months ago but tapered down. There’s only so much you can do natty if you don’t want to get fat. My face doesn’t really change from 15 to 10 % body fat. Somewhat leaner but not nigjtnsnf day like some people experience. My highest bf% was about 20 and my face still looked good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_hate_vitriol    182

You have body AND a 7/10 face. Most guys who lift have incel faces. Going on roids is going to age you and didn’t you say you wanted to stay looking young ?? The thing about your body type is that you’re not really big you just have ideal insertions that make you seem bigger than you are

Vitriol    14,000

You have body AND a 7/10 face. Most guys who lift have incel faces. Going on roids is going to age you and didn’t you say you wanted to stay looking young ?? The thing about your body type is that you’re not really big you just have ideal insertions that make you seem bigger than you are

Yeah I've always said this. It's a simple combination of insertions, bicep peak and leanness which emphasised it. Some guys just hae 0 bicep peak despite having a lot of muscle, because their insertion is further up. Honestly I think my bicep looks weird but its better than the alternative. 

I've rethought roids a lot. In any case I wasn't going to start until I have my 2nd child so I still have lots of time to think and contemplate. I don't think a cyclle will do me any well. I can maintain a DEXA confirmed 9-10% body fat while not losing my sex drive etc (any below and things get really bad). My current size is my ideal size tbh, I don't want to be any bigger. Combined with my almost nw0 now, I can come off as 18 yrs old (srs). If I get to a lean 200lbs, I'll start looking mid 20s srs, and generally my attention from women goes down when I get too big. Just looks like "oh yeah that guy spends his life in the gym" kinda thing. I just wanted to try roids MAINLY for the mental side effects, but I realize now they seem overblown.

Going on roids is going to age you

I don't know how bad this is on lower doses. I really looked no different after a two month run at 300mg(with peak total test values around 2,000).

I think the danger is in much higher levels. And tren. Everybody instantly looks 25 after a few weeks of tren, even if they're 16.

amincel    594

I don't know how bad this is on lower doses. I really looked no different after a two month run at 300mg(with peak total test values around 2,000).

I think the danger is in much higher levels. And tren. Everybody instantly looks 25 after a few weeks of tren, even if they're 16.

brb taking tren

Vitriol    14,000

do you get any mental benefits from roids

do you get any mental benefits from roids

I didn't notice a huge difference. I did seem to be about 20% angrier than usual. I was also just a bit more focused on things a little bit less likely to slack off for "just a minute"(that can easily turn into an hour).

But it wasn't anything major. I was also on a pretty low dose. I was about 4x my natural levels, but 2000 is only about 2.5x your current levels.

But also keep in mind that most things don't impact me much. I've smoked weed and barely changed. I can get black-out drunk and have 90% of my normal cognitive ability and at least 1/2 of my normal coordination. I feel almost identical when taking oxys. Honestly the only things that have ever impacted me were ecstasy and cocaine. 

I have heard tren really does change your mindset. But I like my hair so I'll never have first hand experience on that one.

• Like 1

Vitriol    14,000

I didn't notice a huge difference. I did seem to be about 20% angrier than usual. I was also just a bit more focused on things a little bit less likely to slack off for "just a minute"(that can easily turn into an hour).

But it wasn't anything major. I was also on a pretty low dose. I was about 4x my natural levels, but 2000 is only about 2.5x your current levels.

But also keep in mind that most things don't impact me much. I've smoked weed and barely changed. I can get black-out drunk and have 90% of my normal cognitive ability and at least 1/2 of my normal coordination. I feel almost identical when taking oxys. Honestly the only things that have ever impacted me were ecstasy and cocaine. 

I have heard tren really does change your mindset. But I like my hair so I'll never have first hand experience on that one.

Very informative, thank you. 

was your clavicles getting bigger due to mk-677?

Nope man I think it's just muscle giving the appearance of a bigger frame.

I feel like my hands got a bit bigger on the 2-3 months I was stably on mk677 at the beginning of 2017 but it's difficult to say because i didn't set out to measure it. 

Like someone else said here, if you need several IU's of HGH over years to experience any bone/organ growth then I doubt mk677 will do much in that realm. It did help me with skin.

Overall I still have mk677 but I don't take it. I just feel so weird on it. My sleep is strange on it, with lots of lucid dreaming. Brain works a little bet better but it's almost like I'm high. Not sure.. tbh. It's not a very studied secratogogue. I really wouldn't recommend it to people. There's also a study that says it can cause brain damage. I'm just ruthless and try a lot of things lol.

crosshold    2,752

Very informative, thank you. 

Nope man I think it's just muscle giving the appearance of a bigger frame.

I feel like my hands got a bit bigger on the 2-3 months I was stably on mk677 at the beginning of 2017 but it's difficult to say because i didn't set out to measure it. 

Like someone else said here, if you need several IU's of HGH over years to experience any bone/organ growth then I doubt mk677 will do much in that realm. It did help me with skin.

Overall I still have mk677 but I don't take it. I just feel so weird on it. My sleep is strange on it, with lots of lucid dreaming. Brain works a little bet better but it's almost like I'm high. Not sure.. tbh. It's not a very studied secratogogue. I really wouldn't recommend it to people. There's also a study that says it can cause brain damage. I'm just ruthless and try a lot of things lol.

send it to me pls, i need to skinmax asap

Vitriol    14,000

send it to me pls, i need to skinmax asap

lets fight daddy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this