Invision Community
Sign in to follow this  
amincel

NT=GL non-nt=non-g,

amincel    594

Reminder that years of social rejection becuase of your face is the root cause of you being non-nt, and nothing else.

• Like 1

I grew up nonNT and ugly with social anxiety, and I can tell you rite now that it’s entirely due to self perception. Being ugly impacts how you view yourself FAR more than it affects how others see you.

forever_incel    5,378

I grew up nonNT and ugly with social anxiety, and I can tell you rite now that it’s entirely due to self perception. Being ugly impacts how you view yourself FAR more than it affects how others see you.

This. I can tell you right now that most people, myself included will have a neutral view of most people, even those that are “ugly.” unless you dress or act in a certain manner that suggests some sort of ilness or criminality you are fine.

Rickson    150

Orb is a great example, PSL7 and couldn't get laid until 22 because he was aspie as fuck.

NT theory is legit as long as you are at least average (psl4)

GokuBlack    1,215

LEL "I grew up ugly then I looked in the mirror and realized im chad."

amincel    594

You just proved my point lmfao.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this